When selecting a consulting firm, decision-makers should ask themselves the following questions:
- Does the consultancy fully understand my company’s situation, its needs, and its goals?
- Does the consultancy have the necessary knowledge to help us attain our goals?
- Is this consultancy proposing a practical strategy that will have a positive, long-term impact on our company and advance our interests?
- Has this consultancy laid out a comprehensive plan and timetable for engaging our company?
- Will this consultancy stand with our company until our goals are met?
In nearly every case, when considering AxSA, the answer to these questions is summarily yes. This consultancy takes seriously the needs of every client and the effort it takes to assist them, and perhaps nothing better demonstrates this fact than its inherent areas of strength.
- AxSA take great pride in having built and continuing to expand a sprawling breadth of knowledge that benefits every relationship.
- AxSA’s extensive global perspective addresses precisely how macroscopic issues might affect even a minute area of a client’s enterprise.
- AxSA has a proven ability to deliver a broad range of expertise and resources to help its clients achieve success.
- AxSA’s unwavering dedication to its clients assures that every engagement progress positively.
And AxSA’s commitment to quality and client-centric results insures that each client’s expectations are appropriately met.
Gary C. Harrell
Founder and Managing Principal
Gary C. Harrell launched Axiom Strategy Advisors, LLC, as a small consultancy in 2005. Today he heads this global firm that brings bold thinking in consulting, analytics, financing, and strategic management to a wide range of clients, from food and beverage to oil and gas, and from information technology to transportation.
“In our business we view every expense as an investment, and when it has come to the relationship with Axiom Strategy Advisors, LLC, we have had an outsized ROI. This consulting firm has been on-the-money with its research and forecasts on the economy. That has been the kind of quality advice on which we made successful acquisitions.”
Massinetto & Associates, LLC
“I had the vision of big business, but the capital of a small business. Gary and the team at Axiom Strategy Advisors helped me to get to the next level without breaking my pocketbook. They are truly advocates of small business.”
Joseph Boudreaux, Jr.
Zack’s Famous Frozen Yogurts, Inc.
“Axiom’s value is that they’re able to quickly identify the solutions that count. Gary Harrell’s advisory team led me to reconsider and revise my revenue model, helping me to front-load revenue, do a smaller seed round, and build more wealth more quickly.”
New Music Review Corp.
“We were doing great, almost too great! Even in a slow economy, our sales growing, but for every new dollar in revenue that came in, we were bleeding out another twenty to thirty cents. Our costs were our of control! Axiom came in and cracked the whip. They helped us prioritize our spending, bring down our COGS and our new-business acquisition costs, and created practical budgets. Two years later – and we are doing well. Today we have ‘managed growth’, thanks to Axiom.”
Premier Technology Services
“For us, starting out, what we obtained from [AxSA] was like a big leap forward. We really felt like we were ready to start our business–to write our plan and hit the ground.”
Sharp & Co. Imports, Inc.
“As the first political candidate to receive services from Axiom Strategy Advisors, I applaud their strong work ethics and commitment for making my run for office successful!”
Arlanda J. Williams
Councilperson, Dist #2, Terrebonne Parish
“I won’t lie. You do pay for it, but with Axiom Strategy Advisors, you get more than just a consultant. You get the kind of business partner that every business needs…The numbers, your people, your customers and competition–he trains you to better understand all of it, and he makes you think harder and faster and better. If you are going to hire someone to help you grow your business, you need a partner that is more than knowledgeable; you need someone that doesn’t hold back and will till the weeds with you. You need Axiom.
Deacon ‘n Son’s Enterprises, LLC
“We needed to outsource proprietary tools and parts, but it had to be with someone we could trust, right? Axiom identified manufacturers in parts of the world that we couldn’t even find on a map, but they made the whole process easy. They crafted a brilliant sourcing plan that included all of the financing and logistics, and it continues to manage our QC. We don’t just see Axiom as a consulting firm – more like a critical partner.”
Tool Tech Machining & Sheet Metal, Inc.